Monday, February 18, 2013

TMI Tuesday

1. I’m the type of person that likes to be adventurous, dare I say, even entertained, in bed.

2. If the sexiest person I know propositioned me for sex, I would say yes and try not to stare the whole time .

3. The worst part about summer when I am naked is as hot as we get together, we are as cooled down as it's going to get .

4. I regret my first year pushing you away and trying to get you to sleep around .

5. The last sexual/kinky thing I expected to like was the imprint of your hand on my ass .

6. Recently, I exhausted someone.

Bonus: You have been kidnapped by lesbians and dragged into a lesbian orgy, what are you going to do?

Hope it goes as well as I expected, and remember all the wonderful details to tell you about later.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment