Monday, March 11, 2013

Pussy

I laze in the sunshine, breathe it into my skin, content and basking.

You do not see me immediately through the tall grass in our yard;

I pause and prospect, before I pounce my prey

But simply, for I know that I am your spirit and soul.

Cherished, but everything in my universe is under my influence.

I sit up suddenly, watch you walk nearer, smile tolerantly,

Roll over onto all fours, stretch, long, languidly,

Upper body lowers, rustles and crushes the grass blades,

Arms reach out in front, back rolls, lower body raises,

Hips hinge, ass up, see how graceful, how tempting;

Positively feline-like to catch your interest.

And my eyes never leave you, stare unblinking.

Yes, come closer to me as I contemplate.

Shall I be affable or aggressive, my lovely toy?

Shall my claws clasp, cling, cut in ecstasy?

I smile in anticipation, as you near me and wait my next move

You are my playground of infinite possibilities

I unfurl, whirl, curl up on your lap

Caress, pat, pet and watch me arch into your touch

Let me rub my body beside yours, feel how velvety I am

I lick at your lust, lap at your skin, nibble at your thighs,

Come up and sink my teeth into your neck.

You try to anticipate what I will allow, gauge my temper,

Stroke my skin, sense my hunger to have you,  unrelenting,

Nourish my needs gradually, ease in until I am accustomed to you.

I know a diminutive dialect, use it when I sense silence isn't suitable,

I purr like pure poetry expressing my pleasure.

You feed me what I demand, what I hint I want;

Satiated for a moment, but by no means long satisfied.

I do not show appreciation to you as I abscond,

My gratitude is given away by being near you,

Even as I slink, strut, swagger, sway away

To recede back into the shadows towards the house, done.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the animal kingdom can motivate and inspire us. You've captured the essence of nature's truest predator, a desirable woman!

    Cheers,
    Octavia

    ReplyDelete