Monday, July 22, 2013

TMI: You

you
1. Tell us about you in 10 words or less.
Impulsive, playful, over-analytical, loving, reader, supportive, impatient, high sex drive
2. What radio stations do you have programmed and regularly listen to (format, genre)?
Rock, Alternative, Hit List, Country
3. What color are your eyes today?
Brown and bored
4. Did you shave today?
Yes, even my legs!
5. What’s your personality?
I am rarely content to be still, whether it's planned or unplanned, I am happiest doing something and exploring. I can be argumentative, but I am still a good listener and communicator. I very frequently get my own way
6. Tell us two things that most people mention they like about you.
Open minded and friendly
7. Name one thing that you really like about yourself.
My reading ability
Bonus: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Physically 30; Mentally either 24 or 70 - rarely anything in between 

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

1 comment:

  1. That's eleven words (you are not having over-analytical). I think you should be punished. Hard, young lady, Very, very hard :)

    Lovely answers BTW

    ReplyDelete